Wednesday 1 October 2014

6lbs in 7 Days!

It's Day 8 and when I weighed myself this morning I am down 6 pounds from last week!!!! That I will take!!! So excited! Happy to report that both Lindsay and I had a successful weekend. She was great in a very mediocre play, Speed The Plow. I was nervous that a glass of wine or two would have me reaching for the bread basket. But I happily munched on olives and almonds.

A blog that I've always been a fan of is Gourmet Girl Cooks. She has tons of great grain free and sugar free recipes. Doing my Lebron challenge I can't have a lot of her stuff because she is heavy on the dairy. But I highly recommend her Cheddar Bay Biscuits if you are a dairy eater!! She posted a new recipe the other day for Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry and it has definitely gotten me through the past couple of days. I used almond butter to make the sauce and it was amazing! Seriously, I had it for breakfast this morning. Look at her pictures because mine came out pretty unappetizing! 

Other than that I've been eating lots of nuts and homemade hamburgers with sautéed onions. It sounds boring until you step on the scale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment