Friday 26 September 2014

Day 3

This could quite possibly be the most boring blog of all times. But I'm the mom of a 2 year old who has decided she no longer requires sleep and therefore I am a zombie! And she forces me to fix her hot buttery toast every morning - the gall! Let me be clear, I don't even actually want the toast I just want to be ABLE to eat the toast. Does that make sense? No? 3 hours of sleep y'all! 3.hours.of.sleep.

Anywho.

I just woofed down the best bowl of faux cereal! I forgot to take a picture. That's a lie. I was too tired to walk upstairs and get my phone to take a picture. See first sentence of this post.

To make the "cereal" I put a handful of each in a bowl, walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, cashews, chia seeds and coconut flakes. Since they were all unsalted I sprinkled them with a little salt and about a teaspoon of cinnamon. Mixed it all up. Topped with about a half of a banana and added almond milk.

Breakfast of champions right there! 

I'm a little nervous about tonight. This day has been on my calendar for months! My girlfriend Jaime and I are headed out on a real live girls night out to see Lindsay Lohan in her London theatrical debut! Yes, you read that correctly!!! I cannot even wait! I feel like as soon to be 40 year old it is going to be a major self esteem booster to see just how much younger than a 28 year old I look :) I'm just nervous that after a few cocktails I'm going to be tempted to snack on something that isn't meat, fish, veggie or fruit. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment