Thursday 25 September 2014

Day 2

Well it's 2:30pm on a chilly London afternoon. So far today I've eating an apple sprinkled with cinnamon and dipped in almond butter with chia seeds. Why have I never tried that before? So good! That was breakfast after my first attempt at homemade breakfast sausage was a bust. Ellie liked it but I couldn't eat it. Gotta keep working on that one! 

Normally I am an 11:30 am lunch eater. I'm starving by 10 but hold myself off until the respectable time of 11:30. Today I couldn't even think about lunch until a few minutes ago. And to be honest I'm not so sure I was actually hungry but more concerned I'd be ravenous at dinner if I didn't eat something. Could this really be having that big of an effect already? So I had last nights dinner again. It was just as good! 

Dinner tonight for Chris and Ellie will be epic. For me it's going to be ok. I am making THESE ribs with THIS sauce. We've had them before & I'm really wishing I had them one more time before I started this little escapade. So I will be eating plain ribs. Which will still be good. But that sauce - finger licking good! I'm also going to make Elise's cole slaw. Can you tell I love her blog? Such simple, good food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment